View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 05:45 PM   #7678
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Ever drive a Z06 with TC off? A blast, but the wheels spin on command at most any low speed. I imagine a ZL1 is the same. Take the magic electronic nannies out and even the big fat rears will just smoke down to the rims
OK Number 3, I confess, I'm living in the past <the Dark Ages>...except for my '02 35th Anniversary SS <no TC or Nannies>.....I have never had or driven anything with active handling, TC, or alike....I've flown 'em by the seat of my pants...and have gotten adept at keeping it under control <while loosing control>. I can't wait to get my hands on the ZL1. I will be pampered..., oh BTW Jersey Shore nut jobs are actually bonified Guido nut jobs from NY.....they make me want to RAAAALPHHH......
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
Number 3, you mention China's growing voracious appetite for for oil. When the pipeline was cancelled this week from Alberta, south, the Canadian government trotted out plans for an alternative pipeline to Kitimat BC to create a terminal to send oil to you-know-where...
When the Global Economy was booming just before the Big Bang happened, China's exponential growth attributed to much of the reason why gas prices soared into the clouds<result of oil demand>. When the economy turns around, Global oil demand spurred by China's limitless growth opportunity will be a big shock to us all, driving up prices even more so I believe than the last go 'round.

BTW, ZL1 board is getting overrun, I called in an airstrike...danger close, ....take cover.

Last edited by OldScoolCamaro; 01-21-2012 at 06:08 PM.
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote