View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 01:55 AM   #445
phiz118
It's amazing!

Drives: 2007 Lexas IS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8IWON View Post
I ordered mine from Mike Nordel at Classic in Grapevine. SIM 2SS with the following options....

RS PACKAGE
LPO, BLACK STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED
SUNROOF, POWER WITH EXPRESS OPEN AND VENTING
LPO, GROUND EFFECTS PACKAGE

Total MSRP = $39,060.00
My GMS Pricing = $35,977.50

I have heard absolutely nothing since I ordered over the phone on May 5th and received my Order number. The good side is I'm learning exactly what add-ons and how much....
Tint has to be 1st.
GMPP CAI, AMR headers and x-pipe, and I'm thinking Flowmaster super 40's, but not sure. I definitely want the dove tail later. I'm also going to add an integrated Bel STI-R radar detector. Oh yeah, going to tape off and paint the gold bow ties, but leave the chrome around them (I did that on my white 07 Suburban with flat black paint and it looked great.) ;-) I'm still not crazy about those shiny square exhaust inserts (tip-in-a-tip look!)
Yea, ordering May 5th, you probably won't hear anything for another month or 2. Those that ordered in Oct. are just now getting their cars, and on June 9th, they had 141 orders. Your probably going to be waiting a while longer before moving out of 1100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wullger View Post
phiz: love that Super Troopers quote
It's gotta be one of my favorite movies... There are so many great quotes from that movie as well... Meow!
phiz118 is offline   Reply With Quote