View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #45
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3e4gent View Post
Im not mad or offended whatsoever, Gretchen has a lot more stuff than me yes but at that time he still had more than me. My car did better than his with less things. Only a supercharger of 6psi, No HO fuel pump or injectors, just an advance tune. I could probably run 12 if I upgraded my car a little more but I am just saying. Supercharger is keeping up with you Gretchen and I have less aftermarket parts.
I can't guarantee it, but I'm pretty positive there was no HO fuel pump on his car back in early 2011 when that dyno was taken(in fact they may have only recently found a pump that will allow this car to reach its true potential...which is much MUCH higher than 350rwhp), and I'm not sure about any aftermarket injectors either. Also, we've had several other turbo cars run at 6psi with numbers like yours or higher with nothing more than a tune and all the necessary hardware to run a turbo.

Don't take any of that the wrong way...I love how these supercharger projects are coming along and your car just might be one of the best examples out there currently. Its super impressive and I'm jealous! But the turbo cars will end up being the ultimate performers in my opinion.

Also, I have to say, for a stock auto LLT, 267rwhp is about 15 to 20 HP higher than what I'd consider normal.

One final recommendation...don't call out gretchen... lol He'll put the hurt on ya eventually