View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #160
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Ok.........

...........let us repeat in unison:

WHAT Z28???

The script said nothing about "Z28"............
Having read some very intriguing posts in this thread, my impression and gut feeling is that Chevy MAY not be bringing back the Z-28 name after all for the Camaro 5. We have read and participated in much hype, speculation, gossip, and rumor for some time now. If in reality this comes to pass then I actually feel relieved! I am elated! Let it be the HP Edition then!!! Long live Chevy....long live the King! Retire the much vaunted and glorious Z-28 name.....it has a special place in Americana muscle car history and lure. It's a part of me, my fabric, and who I am. I was truely feeling squeezed about being able to get a new Z-28, I was getting a bit anxious because of the competition there was going to be in obtaining one of the limited few that would be available. If this was the S/C Z-28 558 HP or better reincarnation we were all expecting that was announced today I would have to absolutely, positively, no question about it have to get one. I can now sit back a bit, relax, and enjoy all this wonderfull news..at least for now while I dream about it...and look forward to all the wonder and excitement this new HP option will give us. And when and if Chevy does decide to bring back the exiled King Z-28, you know he's gonna kick a_ _ and take names!
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote