View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #66
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS View Post
That was my issue. I did a lot stuff at the fest and filming was a secondary thing on my to do list. It wasn't my focus. If I had spent more time filming I could set up much better shots. But alas Im pretty happy with what I put together. Although look like gmg is walk-in away with this one lol. Hope he doesn't get mad if I steal some ideas from him for future projects

Ps I love your Sig and plates bro. Red vs Blue rocks. I'm a Tucker fan myself..bowchica wow wow! Hahaha

Hey Ben are you jacking the thread bro? LMAO! just kiddin man thats totaly contest worthy. did you just make it? if not why didnt you enter?
Damned straight!! Just put it together last night, and got enough footage for two more of about this length that actually show the Fest lol

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote