View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
Del's12SS

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS/RS Convertible
2012 Questions/Timeline

I purchased my SS in February and am now really starting to enjoy the car. I have had the top down a couple of times, and with the season starting I am looking forward to many more topless adventures.

My car was built May 9, 2012, it was a sepcial event car and went directly to Kansas City for the MLD All Star Game Parade. I am not sure if something like this would get "special" attention from the factory since it was on display for all to see?????

I have done my research prior to purchase, and found information stating the "fix" was implemented in the line by April 2012... but who knows.

Anyway, I actually left my car out in the rain yesterday just to make sure it was OK. I guess I have a paranoia, and since the car is garaged I am unsure what to look for. It survived the downpours and is back in the parking alot again today ready for the next wave of April showers.

I have searched and read most of the stories, but hey are usually already at the point of failure......

What are things I should be looking at or noticing to try and stay ahead of the failure? Is there a single thread outlining failure and cause???

Thanks for feedback.....
I'm the guy still smiling.
Attached Images