View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #93
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
I don't know why you guy's are pushing so hard when half the parts have not even been produced yet? And then they have to be literally shipped to the US. Just another hurry up and wait. And wait. For who knows how long, and then who will get their shit before you.
I think we have done more R&D than all other suspensions manufactures combined. We have been fanatics on our development and have made multiple changes, and multiple levels. I.E. 3 different options for front radius rod bushings, 2 options for rear diff bushings, 2 options for rear cradle mount bushings, and 3 options for sway bars.

We recieved our Pedders Camaro later than we thought. Others may not know, but there was a running change in one of the bushings.

We thought it was important to document what we were doing. Granted, it is a real pain not having this stuff in the states. But we should be in very good shape very soon We just completed last weekend our ultimate tests with great success. However, I cannot discuss it until the magazines publish their articles. Pete may be able to put some info together this week for posting.

Thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote