View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:55 AM   #11
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red SS View Post
So you're saying that your STOCK L99 car dynoed 340 / 356 on a Mustang dyno, which is always on the low side? Thats seems a bit on the high side for a stock L99. In your opinion what would those numbers be on a superflow? 10% higher? If so that would make that Stock L99 car 376 / 391? (thats impossible). 5% higher - 357 / 374?( also impossible). Your first claim seems a bit on the high side for a stock L99 and then to say that your dyno is on the low side? Doesn't make sense. How can we believe your test numbers when your dyno numbers are skewed from the start. You CAI unit did well in the test. You should have left it at that. But its your company. Continued success with your products. They seem to be very good.
I could have chosen my words more carefully. The main point isn't even the dyno- its the L99. I don't want to assume everyone knows the power differences between the two. In other words, it wouldn't be accurate to compare our dyno numbers with Ted's numbers.
The numbers we posted for each intake were used because the pulls were performed with the same parameters...and these are the results. We could run the same car on another dyno and achieve different numbers. It's still comparing "apples to apples" though.