View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
Astonius

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 Black
Smile New 2SS owner! A few questions...

Hi everyone. I just purchased a brand new black 2SS with the RS package last night. I've never owned a muscle car in my life, so the past day has been quite an experience. I actually look forward to driving again! Coming from a 2.5L Altima coupe this was a huge upgrade.

I do have a few quick questions:
  1. The OnStar nav is neat, but I would like to know what options there are as far as third-party head units with nav. I realize I could get a Garmin, but I like the clean look of a built-in solution.
  2. Some of my buttons seem to be a little finicky... Sometimes the windows don't express roll up/down even though I press them all the way down/pull all the way up. Also, does the sunroof not express close? It feels like it has that express "click", but it stops whenever I let off the switch. Can this be disabled/enabled with a button combination?
  3. Has anyone had a good experience black-chroming the wheels? I love the blacked-out look, but I haven't been able to find a quality custom shop that does it.
  4. Are there any "hidden" features (like possibly the express window settings) that would be good to know?

Thank you everyone!

Ryan
Astonius is offline   Reply With Quote