View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #329
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
As "304" previously stated....the word "Knoxville" will STAY and is not open for discussion any longer!!!!

Everyone Please refer back to thread post #164 and review it. I will give an exact quote that I posted in this thread.......

"REMEMBER IF THERE IS ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO ATTEND.......YOU NEED TO BE THERE......AS this is a VERY IMPORTANT MEETING!!!!!!!! We are planning on voting on our official club name and logo design. "

Hey Guys..... If you'll remember.......I originally wanted the club to be named "K-Town" Camaros but it was knocked out when votes were tied and a coin flip made the decision.......

THIS is a perfect example of why it is VERY IMPORTANT that you attend as many meetings as possible because your opinion DOES matter. If you are not there to voice your opinions, then they simply will not be heard!!! After we vote on something we can't keep spending time re-hashing it.

I know people have very busy lives and can't attend every meeting...and that is not what we are asking of you. I travel all over United States for a living and still attend 95% of our meetings. There are some people who are not even putting forth an effort.

We have a good solid core group of about 10 to 12 members and it is their votes that have decided key issues for our club up to this point.

"Skyman" As Firebird stated earlier, We don't bite...Please make some time to come and join us. We would love to meet you, the wife and check out your Camaro.

Currently in the works:

Looks like our next club meeting will be a nice sit down dinner at "Smokey Mountain Brewery" Well keep you guys posted on details when the decision is made.

Member "Desmo" is also working on a Chattanooga area run for this fall with a possible tour of some "Civil War" battlefield areas. We could even make this into a two day event with an overnite stay and morning breakfast.

Now on a lighter note, Dave the T-shirts are KILLER!!!! What colors and sizes are available???
So what time will the next meeting be?