View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #94
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Black Beauty & I have come up with a plan & it looks like several folks from both Music City Camaro & Central Ky Camaro will be attending here is the info:
We will still have a group of us going to the Museum on Oct. 23rd to see the Camaro exhibit. I have worked out a deal with the museum to give us the Corvette club membership price to tour the museum at $6.00 per person. They are letting us park around the big circle out front that’s usually reserved for Corvettes only. We'll start arriving around 10:00 & can stay as long as we like. Once everyone arrives, we can tour the museum & then hang out a while, chatting & checking out each other's cars. Folks can get a snack/appetizer if they want at the Corvette Cafe. We will convoy over to Ruby Tuesday for a late lunch/early supper (2:00? what do folks think on time to eat). They will reserve seating & prime parking (roped off section for us). We will likely get a 10% discount if we have a decent number attend. We do need to get an estimate on the number of parking spaces needed at both the Corvette Museum & at Ruby Tuesday, plus a head count for Ruby Tuesday to set us up tables. So everyone who is planning to attend needs to chime in here ASAP. Let's really try to have a good turnout from both clubs for once.
We do need to know numbers of people & cars attending so please resopnd on hte club site or PM me ASAP if you will be attending.