View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #95
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby35ny View Post
Same here, I can tolerate the short hood stripe however the trunk looks bad with short stripes, it needs to go over the spoiler for sure.

Be carefull with aftermarket stripes, they never "look" right to me. they can be "off" by a 1/8 of an inch and you will notice for sure. Its factory or nothing for me.

=Bobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
This is why all the after market stripes I might order will follow body lines exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby35ny View Post
I never seen that done, they are always off, either the diecut or the install.

-bobby
Which is why I suggest going to Txturbo for all your aftermarket stripe needs. He is one of us and is ordering a 5th gen so he knows what the factory stripes look like and can test fit them to get them perfect before making you a set. Most stripes are made by guys who don't have the car the stripe is being made for.

He has posted in the past that he will guarantee the EXACT fit as the factory stripes and will make them in any color you want. He is also willing to make the factory stripes for you but extend them so they will go past the hood if you prefer that look. Besides, he wouldn't dare show his face around here if he screwed up the stripes.