View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #1
Hall of Fame

Drives: Hall of Fame
A real deal of a lifetime - HOF Edition Camaro

More folks will see this in General Discussions Moderators so please leave it here for a little while.

I actually sold this car at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet to the owners in Meade , NC. I was picking my #9 up and the folks wanted one.. they were all previously sold.. I spoke with the Marketing manager there and he said the financing fell thru for the #5. It originally was suppose to go to NY. So the #5 was available and the last one available. The couple from Meade , NC went in immediately and got it. Kerry Earnhardt and his wife was at the Dealership visiting and Kerry actually commented to me , I had been there 30 minutes and sold a car.. He chuckled and ask how much commission I needed. Great guy.
I remember the buyer's said they worked for GM in Michigan and moved to NC. Somehow this car has found it's way to a Dealer in Michigan and is listed on ebay. I would buy it , and had the chance at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet that day... but owning 3 cars out of 10 seems hoggish. These cars are meant to enjoy. So folks here she is. Mine are appraised well over the 6 figure range for each and this is a buy of a lifetime and a chance to own a very rare car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...hicle-glossary

Last edited by Hall of Fame; 11-10-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Hall of Fame is offline   Reply With Quote