View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 02:47 PM   #7
NateZ

Drives: 1970 Chevelle SS454
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Sorry we couldn't give ya a 100% positive answer yet, Nate. It's just too early in the game and GM won't spill those "beans" yet.

But, I must say that I LOVE that Chevelle in your sig! That is one of my all time favorite cars (all inclusive) of all time. In fact, I have one sitting on my computer desk right now in reverse colors (from the Dazed and Confused movie).
Thanks for the compliment, Tag. That would be our (wife and I) pride and joy. I had a '69 Mach 1 428CJ and a '70 Monte Carlo SS454 as well, up until about a year ago, but we needed to trim things down a bit, so now my wife and I just have the Chevelle. The Chevelle's always been our favorite anyway. It's a numbers matching car and the only triple-white LS-5 SS454 we've ever seen (it's currently sporting an incorrect black interior -- I've been saying for about 5 years now that I'm going to put the correct ivory interior back in). I do have a forum buddy over on TeamChevelle.com that owns a triple-white LS-6 car, but that's it. There's pics of all 3 over at www.pbase.com/natez if you're interested.

As for my topic, it sounds like only time will tell. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it does get a sport shift option. Actually, a manual is just as good to me, but I was intrigued about a sport shift option because of the traffic issues here in DC. I already drive a 5-spd truck to work every day. My "clutch" leg is twice the size of my other leg.

'70 SS454 -- When The Only Carbs You Cared About Were Under the Hood.
NateZ is offline   Reply With Quote