View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Norcal Detail Day/BBQ Sunday May 22nd

Hey folks, time to clean up your car! Come and learn from someone with literally MINUTES of experience!! Ive taken scratches out of 1 entire car (mine) and it looks great! LOL

But for reals: I promised WiccaJew that I would help him get his car looking awesome, and how to use a PC with all the trimmings. So now's the time!! Also a chance to see him off, before heading back to New Mexico!

Sorry for the short notice, and lack of options for dates, as this is the only time that I had available!

Here's the plan: I'm going to have my wife's car ready to polish/wax first thing in the AM (If I dont do her car this time, I'm gonna be sleeping in mine!). So we can work on it while others can be washing/claying/doing interiors etc.

If anyone has a PC to bring, that would be awesome, so we can get more done at once. The other thing that we could use would be CLAY. I've got some left, about enough for 2 cars (1 if u count my wife's) Buckets are always helpful too.

Ive got tons of everything else, so no worries there.

Got the back yard more setup now, so people can kick back, relax when not cleaning! BBQ is ready to go, EZ ups for extra shade for cars.

My neighborhood is PERMIT parking only!
And it is enforced. I have 2 guest permits, rooms for 4-5 in my driveway, and 2-3 in the neighbors driveway (They moved out!). Otherwise we can figure something out for more folks, if needed.

So please let me know if ya wanna come by, so I can plan for food, drinks, and parking! Maybe a small donation for food/supplies is appreciated, but not required.

Also stocked garage of tools if anyone wants to do mods! I even have right angle drill now! Just for Mindz!

San Jose area, by San Jose City College.

Jason
Purveyor of fine washing techniques