View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #435
jmart53

Drives: 2012 Cruze LTZ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry_b View Post
I've been having a lot of issues with my zune lately. It has been indexing for almost 3 days, with about an hour of time the car Is actually on. So the p-dim can be replaced by the dealer?
You can have the module updated yes, you don't need the whole PDIM kit, just the module. Having a 2010 is kind of messy since we can't get the most current version under warranty and I will hopefully have more news on that soon(mine is supposedly getting the 2nd to newest version under warranty- crossing my fingers), but you can always buy the newest module from a vendor on here for like ~$105 and install yourself, it's in the center console and I guess is very easy to do. The 2010 Camaros are way outdated compared to newer 2011's and the ability and reliability they have when it comes to the PDIM working properly and not recognizing or playing media.

If you want to spend the time, go to the dealer and talk to them about it and see what they are willing to do, every dealer will be different, just make sure you know what you're talking about because they will look at you with no clue when you start saying PDIM haha. If you don't want to waste the time, spend the $105 and get the newest module and install yourself and you will be good to go

Hope this helps...