View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Hired Gun
Wild Man

Drives: 2010 Camaro
LED Side markers

Ok I have decided to order a set of led side markers for my black 2ss. I have priced them already from AAC. I was thinking black and tinted. I was not sure on the tinting however. I was afraid they would not show up bright at night.

Also, how reliable are these? I would hate to order them and they fill with water, or burn out in a few months. I had this happen with a company called RECON. I was ready to go after the owner due to a piss poor product that faded to yellow, and burned out in about a year.

So please if you have led side markers, let me know all you can, the good the bad, and the ugly. Vendors please sway me to your side so I can get them ordered.

I am sick of looking like the guy down the road, I want the cool stuff in lighting.
2010 Camaro Black with White Stripes, Jannetty Racing Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, Long Tube Headers, GMPP Axel Back, Emblem Pros Custom "VOODOO" Under hood Bow tie, Chrome Gill Inserts, HUD plate, Sparks Performance White SS front and rear Plate MPD-1 Spoiler
Hired Gun is offline   Reply With Quote