View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #11
Gotthat02fire

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
I think there is a miss understanding here I've had no issue with any promblems that occured with my AAC stuff so I find it hard to belive they are not going to take care of you!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
I installed a set of painted AAC side markers 3-4 weeks ago and loved the look of them. After 2 car washes I noticed 3 of the 4 have condensation inside of them and one has 2 blowen LEDs. I contacted Jonathan via PM and he told me to remove them from the car, ship the blowen one back to him for replacement at my cost. I'm suppose to open up the others using a razor blade, let them dry out and then reseal them using a silicone caulk.

If there was a problem with one I could understand but 3 out of 4 should not happen with a product that has been around for awhile. So now I have to go back under the car to remove the new ones and replace them with the stock ones then do it once again once I get my replacement back from AAC. Since it's my responsibility that the part gets to AAC I'm going to have to ship it insured with a tracking number. The cost to ship from Canada to LA will probably be around $30.

Almost every mod I've bought for this car has had a problem, this one is no exception.

Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote