View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #15
BVaughan77
American Muscle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
After our last outing which was a HUGE success thanks to Doug, Chris and everyone else who made it out to the fall cruise... seems everyone was asking about the winter get together.

Typically I scout for the best dates but this time I am so busy with the upcoming baby, the Bengals/Steelers game, going to NOLA, Kristen's shower my moms throwing her, Christmas...etc. I only have one free weekend so I am putting it out there...

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17

or

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18

Please vote and let me know who can make it. There has been talk about changing the venue but I say we stick with Max and Ermas in Wilmington at US68 and I-71. The foods decent, the room is nice and its really central to most people from Cinci, Dayton and Columbus.

This will be like the last couple years, bring your car if its nice and you feel like it. If not, no big deal as there really isnt and cruising. Its a good time to get together and chat. Maybe bring some ideas to the table for events next year. I know of quite a few, including C5F3 being in Indy, Camaro to the MAXX in NC, the HRPT is going to be fairly close. I heard some talk of a mod day to tear up Jim's car... etc.

Jason, just curious, whether we get together on saturday or sunday what time do you think we will meet up at Max and Erma's? Thanks.

Mods: Cold Air Inductions, MTI, Kooks, Borla, Ported and polished TB, Custom Dyno Tune, NGK, Hypertech, PFADT, BMR, DSS, JRE, Hurst, SLP, black out bowties.

GM sure did their homework on the new camaro! I just wish it had better visibility...

"HP sells cars, Torque wins races." -Shelby

"There is no replacement for displacement."
BVaughan77 is offline   Reply With Quote