Thread: Z28 ???
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #13
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEEP RT View Post
Why is there so many that are just dying for a Z28 badge. Is it just a badge? Come on, really. Any performance model that comes out some feel that it should be a "Z28". Take what ever you can afford or want that GM offers or buy badges and put it on. If its a dead model then it's dead. If Gm brings it back then they bring it back. No body asks for a Berlinetta. Or the come back of the 4 cylinder Camaro. If they offer a ZL1 or a 1LE or a COPO or 2SS, 1SS, LS, LT, optional RS package. All kinds of interior and exterior options. Then buy what you like and make it yours. STOP whining! And for those crying for AWD >>> if they ever build it then buy it as for now it's a RWD performance/ muscle car. If you have trouble driving it in bad weather park it or sell it. If your not happy with yours sell it, change it, rebuild it. If you don't like what they have then don't buy or wait till the do. Be thankful for what we have. Ask questions about your car or how too's even give praise and thanks. Show it off, drive it enjoy it, MOD the hell out of it or leave it original. BUT PLEASE STOP the Whining! Write GM if you want a different model. I'm happy with mine. I drive mine. I show it off. I mod it. I'll keep it. Thanks for listening.
I really hope that those two by your side would have taken you in to the back seat off one of their cars!: happyanim:
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote