View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #78
calbert1999
Camaro SS Lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
There has NEVER been a blown seal with our product installed correctly.....and no where can you show me bashing ANY competitors product.

But if calbert keeps PM'ngother urging them to NOT buy our product there will be some bashing. I deleted my posts as this is stealths thread out of respect.

We cant control idiots, but out of over 10,000 of these in use without any issues like you claim I dont think there is another company out therethat has done the R&D on this subject that we have.

I could care less if you buy my product....its a free world, but post lies and I will defend myself.

I have bowed out of the Moroso debate as the users are doing far better using ANY can than none at all. And if you do not appreaciate my technical advice ignore it. But get your facts straight before posting. Everything I post is fact with the data to back it up.
I have no idea why you insist on involving me in your business, I don't have your product, never have never will, I didn't test it, and don't have any information other than what was shared with me when "you" decided to send the shop I go to your product to test which was not tested on my vehicle. Why do you continue a fight I have no interest in? If you really want I can post what I was told about your product, but out of respect I left it up to SPI (a very credible speed shop) to discuss with you, and you now turn around and call them idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
How many times is this caused from the CC or an idiot installer?

If you take the number of cans RX has produced and compare it to the number that have had issues, I'm fairly sure its a very low amount that has had issues.

Moroso can looks cool. Everyone has a right to choose what product they want to use, but there is no reason to bash tracy when he is trying to lend a hand.

Just like he stated, he isn't bashing a company and telling you (you as in everyone not you) to buy his product...he is telling you how to make a competitors can better.

You don't have to take his advice, but just don't keep bashing when he is trying to help.

/rant
Exactly, so why are vendors of competitive products involving themselves in every single thread bashing competitors or attempting to convince consumers not to buy the other products consumers want? Do a search for Moroso on C5 and you'll see folks asking about these cans and a certain vendor piping in about his product vs Moroso.

Last edited by calbert1999; 04-23-2012 at 08:13 PM.
calbert1999 is offline   Reply With Quote