View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #276
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
It has been our PLEASURE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Kurt i wanted and needed to give you a big public thanks for your kind words, your words of wisdom and you and your wife's prayers during my time of need. You are not only a friend but a brother and i really appreciate you taking the time to talk with me this past 8 weeks!
Tim, along with the grace of God, hopefully the prayers somehow helped. I know for sure they DO work. I know we PM'd each other and would like to think that shed some light as well.
I am so proud of you for making the decision about CF III. There will many more to attend...as a matter-of-fact, I don't think we are going to attend either.
I have not been on the website much lately, mostly because of the nice weather and having the car pretty much done to my liking. We just got back from a cruise-in at Monticello, Indiana and had a wonderful time. Kathy drove the 2010 and I the 1968...I hated to say it but the '68 got more looks than the 2010!!!...
Keep up the good work you and your family are doing Tim. It will pay big dividends when the day is done!!...and obviously already has....

BTW---ever need to talk...219-863-2883....My time is your time..

Sincerely...Kurt and Kathy Keller....ABL99...

Last edited by aquablueL99; 01-13-2013 at 06:19 PM.
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote