View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 03:06 AM   #11
NOODLESgoneWILD
IS IT 2009 YET???

Drives: '05 Z51 Black Vette & '06 H2
Send a message via MSN to NOODLESgoneWILD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu the Foo View Post
IDK how long i would wait. if there is 400+hp ill jump on it. Noodles, would you agree or are you waiting for the name like ss?
Ya...In my personal opinion SS carries the most weight, then Z28 & RS follows.

I'd love to own (and will) a SS/RS or SS/Z28 which ever version offers AWD as an option.

I know a lot of people think AWD on a Camaro is blasphemy, but I live in the Seattle area and want to drive it year round! (Which I can regardless if it has AWD or not) but I want to enjoy the 8v power without wrapping it around a tree.

Some say I might be crazy, but truly I believe an AWD or a Traction Control system will be an option under one of the Badges. You’re probably wondering why I think this; well I’ll list a few of them.

1. I’m physic (plus a little birdie hinted at this possibility in a privet message to me, but would not elaborate due to the threat of )

2. GM plans on selling the Camaro in Europe which has very inclement weather (like most of North America) So for all of you who live in the Sun belt...bite me! (Need a smiley for that)

3. The Camaro has been designed on a clean sheet of paper, which means new Ideas and endless possibilities.

4. We’ve been told (by someone in the know) to forget everything we know about the current power plants…and we all know (and if you don’t) GM has numerous V8 power plants that will accommodate a AWD or TC system.

5. So in conclusion...GM wants (and needs to) to sell ton’s of these awesome vehicles (and they will) Id say it’s well within their plan for world domination to offer a AWD or TC System.

I maybe way off base…but let me dream.