View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
OnStar Advisor

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEL View Post
My wife and I are currently searching for a house to buy [yes, finally a garage for my Camaro!], and we're mainly looking on the slight outskirts of town, predominantly in places that we've never or rarely driven through. So naturally, OnStar's navigation would have been perfect for this since we had all the addresses for all the homes we were wanting to drive by. But yesterday, I called OnStar like 6 or 7 times [or more, I lost count eventually] over the course of a few hours, and it never connected. So we had to resort to the bobo Maps app on our iPhone's to guide us around town.

Currently, I'm still in my free trial period for OnStar. It ends in January, and I was planning on subscribing, but is this issue something that you guys have experienced as well? Maybe it was something going on just yesterday for some reason? If it's common and frequent, I don't know if I want to waste the cash on it every month. If I ever get lost out of town and I press that button for directions with no response, I'm going to be livid. We Italians have hot tempers, you know...

Thanks!

Hello AdamEL,

I am sorry that you were unable to connect to OnStar yesterday for your house hunt. I'd like to help, and make sure your system is running properly. When you pressed your OnStar button was there any beeping or did a message play? Also, was your LED light on the mirror green or red? Can you send me a message with your account number or phone number we have on file? I can look into your account and see what I can do.

-Jessica, OnStar Advisor
Social Media Team
OnStar Advisor is offline   Reply With Quote