View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #154
WiSSDiver

Drives: 1968 Coupe, 2010 2SS, 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
You really should leave the keys in that 68' so that I can steal it.

Now one thing that I don't want to do in this thread is confuse any novices who are reading it with five hundred ways of doing something. That's the problem now with them trying to learn this stuff. There are 500 ways to Tuesday to do the same exact thing, and everyone claims one way is better than the other. I want to offer a novice one way that works. If they choose to go off and look at other ways of doing stuff, that's on them. But in my thread, I want to concentrate on what they have seen in my videos. That way, reading the various post in this thread does not create confusion within their learning process.

AJ you can drive my 68 any time you want. Just have to come up to Milwaukee to do it (in the spring and summer of course.)

Agreed on the 500 ways (to leave your lover) I should have mentioned if you're learning the Junkman technique, always refer back to the video.

I was answering the "different technique" question the poster had and wanted to try to share what I had discovered as common denominators in the 3 or 4 resources that were recommended to him.

So, disclaimer: when learning the Junkman technique, when in doubt watch the video again. If there still are questions, watch it again. All the answers are there and if you don't hear him say it, watch the video again because if he did leave something out while taping, he went back and put in via the pop video comments.

Did I mention to watch the video again?