View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:18 AM   #14
NEVRL8

Drives: 2013 Victory Red 2SS/RS
Yea, being that it's a 2013 I feel like I made a fair deal. The 1LE was tempting but to get that package along with the other options I wanted was a little steep for me. Also it's an everyday car and the tires would break me! LOL

I got a VR 2SS/RS 6 speed manual with the Hurst shifter, dual mode exhaust, Navigation, trunk mat, SS stitched center console (the dealer they got the car from failed to install the console as a dealer option even though it was on the window sticker, so I just told them to knock $240 of the price of the 1LE front splitter and order that for me. I also got them to discount the price of the splitter before taking the $240 off), No sunroof (I didn't want one because I like the roof lines)

Like I said, I am just used to getting more off sticker but I usually buy a model that is already a year old and they are discounted more. To be honest the automatic was driving me nuts with the AFM crap. I know I could have tuned it out but I didn't want to throw away the warranty on a car that only had 9000 miles. It was a excuse for me to step up to the 2013 and the improvements at the same time.
NEVRL8 is offline   Reply With Quote