View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:11 PM   #2532
Moreno1

Drives: G5.R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace1USMC View Post
Nathan,

I promise I will take lots of pics and post them when I start getting my hands dirty again.

You know, as impressive as your work, and attention to detail is, it's nothing compared to the generosity of spirit you display. I've been following this build thread for well over a year now, I think. In that time, I've always been impressed - actually blown away - by how you share your time, insight, experience, knowledge, resources - all freely and cheerfully. You have helped so many people with ideas, projects on their own cars, finding parts, offering advice and help. You've blessed a LOT of people.

That, to me, is WAY more impressive than what you've done with your hands. I commend you, and thank you.

BLESSINGS!
Sam
Hey Sam I really appreciate your kind words. We are really gratifull for all the help we gotten from a bunch of the guys here. We try to reciprocate whenever we can. Thanks again

BTW, I was thinking about your idea of running traditional braided stainless steel lines. What were you planning to use for the end that connects to the plastic barb at the radiator?

This might be an option for you if you hadn't though of it already. It will cover the wires as they tend to flare out at the ends.

Name:  150-00-R.jpg
Views: 1442
Size:  32.9 KB
Moreno1 is offline   Reply With Quote