View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 10:20 AM   #5
DroptopZ
I'm your huckleberry...

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '88 IROC vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
well if the man building the car does not test drive it....... and the dyno moves the odometer too. I am happy and now my car is on his web page for face book with my 490 hp on his mustang dyno......... And I did note the proper protection all over the open engine bay of my car even though I have clear shield. You being in Seattle may have a lot more options, for here he is the bomb. And I did drive a way for him.
I definitely hear what you're saying... but it was pretty clear it'd been driven outside. I know that the dyno is going to move the odo, but there was fresh dirt, fingerprints on the door and swirl marks on the spoiler. If this were just a friend I would have written it off as someone who was just making a mountain out of a mole-hill, but I know the way this person takes care of their car, and normally no-one touches it without him being there to watch the whole thing!

Tom is a good tuner and like I said, every shop has its good and bad days... I just wanted to share my experience as well. He was able to coax 423 RWHP out of my LS3 with just LTs, cats, intake and his tune... which is a bit above others I've seen on Mustang dyonos. The tune has held great for 3+ years and no issues.

DroptopZ is offline   Reply With Quote