View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #13
DroptopZ
I'm your huckleberry...

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '88 IROC vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
who cares if it was a ZR1 or a freeking VW Beatle....money is money and so is the amount of work performed...point is that when i take my car in for major work i want it quality controlled and that includes a few miles on an odometer ....the hand prints and dirt i agree should be taken care of for the money he spent but the whole attitude of "not gunna go back" is a little harsh ....i feel the same way about my 1SS as he does about his ZR1 or my old 1969 camaro convertable that i restored by hand....i understand about pride and joy i also am a realist and i know when i smell BS
BS? Hmmm... I'll post my dyno sheet tonight if you like, and I will take a pic of my middle finger next to the swirl marks on the spoiler...? Also, I understand about a 1SS being treated the same as a ZR1. OP commented that the Camaro must be made of solid gold, which is why I made the point.

EDIT: Best I got before I can get down to their house. Good enough? Check my albums if you want more proof... Guess I'm faking the prior black 2010 ZR1 and all the photos from Wong's uploaded in 2010?

PS: blacked out my last name on the dyno... didn't really wanna post that on a forum.

Last edited by DroptopZ; 03-13-2014 at 11:47 AM.
DroptopZ is offline   Reply With Quote