View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 04:20 PM   #72
Stew

Drives: 92 Luminadead/01 Dakota/97 F150 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeryZ28 View Post
the only comlpaint I have read from any professional review was not having magnetic ride control. That and the looks arent aggressive enough but that is not what they were going for.

Also for the price, I would like to know what other car is out there that comes with Brembo's, 415HP under the hood, leather, sunfroof, a system similar to mylink. etc etc
A similarly options SRT8 with 470 HP, 4 wheel Brembos (vs front only) and the better uconnect MSRPs only 1k more than the SS. Mind you the cars are totally different in their all out attitude. I am hoping they do an R/T 6.4 of the Charger R/T on the 15 model like they are the Challenger, though I believe the R/T with the 8 speed auto is going to give the SS a run in the 1/4 mile for up to 15 grand less and at least 5 grand last similarly equipped. there is also the scat pack that i believe can be added as a factory option for 15, that can bring the 5.7 up to 420 HP The new and upgraded suspension on the Charger may surprise too, and i believe it will. Can't wait for the 15 rematch!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote