View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #15
Cward1379

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thCamaro View Post
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put this but if not I apologize and hopefully a nice mod will direct it to the proper place.

I'm just curious if anyone else here keeps all their parts for their car. I'm the type of person who wants to keep all their stock parts, in the event I need to take an aftermarket part off, or am having a problem I like to have the ability to put the stock stuff back. I notice many people here selling there parts and this is what sparked my interest in asking. Is the general consensus that you won't need them so might as well get it out of the garage?

My little list of parts I've kept:

I have 3 sets of wheels, 45ths and 2 sets of RS wheels. One set of RS is on my car powdercoated black.
Stock exhaust and GMPP Mufflers: I recently purchased the solo cat back system from a member here.
Stock airbox
Stock reverse lights
45th dash inserts
Stock Shiftknob
2 sets of stock Lugnuts (plus the chrome ones on my car)
License plate bracket (this doesn't mean anything to me, glad I was able to remove it from the front my the car.

As you can imagine this stuff takes up room lol.

What does everyone else keep or not keep?

Fun fact. Just installed my new solo hfc's. GM has the number one most stolen catalytic converters. Reason being there is platinum is their component. If you cant sell the part to a camaro owner, a scrapper would be more than happy to take them off your hands.
Cward1379 is offline   Reply With Quote