View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 11:54 PM   #10
cody.freeman1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisingSpeed View Post
Looks damn good. Don't know why I haven't seen this before on the forums. Btw I'm just curious. Is it a dd? Do you take it out when it's raining or such? I ask because it looks like those hex vents are open to the engine bay without a drain? Do you have any problems with it like that? Thanks
Thank you! Yes, this is "somewhat" of a Daily Driver. I drive the car about 2-3 days a week on the US Territory island of Guam where it rains everyday.....ranges from 2 minutes to 25 minutes haha. Yes, I purposely kept the drainage off of the vents because water doesn't hurt anything in the engine bay from the opening of the hex vents, it just helps to further cool off the Maggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Hey cody, Do they still make those autobots steering wheel decals anywhere? ive been looking for one for ever now! Cars looking great by the way! keep us updated.
Thanks! Sadly the company (forgot the name) stopped making the Autobot steering wheel decal because their machine/printer they used to make them broke and it wasn't profitable enough for them to fix it. I purchased it back in late 2011.

Magnuson TVS2300 with 3.4" Pulley, 1:1 Cog Drive, and RDS Spacer
2" Stainless Works Headers / Cat Delete / 3" Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback
Cold Air Inductions Intake with ADM Scoop
ID 850
ZL1 Fuel Pump
ADM FPCM
VMAX Ported Throttle Body
DSS 1 Piece Aluminum Driveshaft
JRE 93 Octane Tuned

Last edited by cody.freeman1; 01-12-2015 at 08:12 PM.
cody.freeman1 is offline   Reply With Quote