View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #13
krazzyk01
Liv'n The Dream!

Drives: 2013 Black 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
Debbie and I are definite maybe. I travel a lot more so my time in town is limited. We will keep an eye on this. I let the San Antonio Camaro Club know to come here for details. I think those of us who ran lAst year should be able to get a 20 minute session in. I highly recommend this class. It is exceptionally well conducted on a great track design.
Great to hear from ya! If you remember the President/Main Instructor, Bill, I'm meeting with him on Tuesday to figure out some of the details for the event. I would like figure something out where all of us can be out there learning something new together. If that's not possible at least get some of us on the elevations course while others are learning the foundations course. Either way it's a great class and a ton of fun. The last time we were there I clocked 90+ miles of being on the track! I've also got another guy from work that does photography to do pictures again while we're on the track. Those turned out nice too.