View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 11:36 PM   #498
TimShadow
Venom

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Send a message via AIM to TimShadow Send a message via MSN to TimShadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by first one View Post
That is a beautiful car TimShadow, but of course I would say that because I am getting the same one next week except my 21" wheels are the black ones. My ground effects are getting painted black on Monday. I will post some picture when I get mine, but I don't think they will be as nice as yours. You have a better backdrop and you sure can take a mean picture!
Good thing we don't live near each other then. lol.
I liked the chrome accents on my car over the all black rims (personally i think it looks better, but I see a lot of people going with all black, so it must be a pretty popular thing to do.)

If you are getting the exact same as me the 2SS/RS, you will absolutely love the car. I had a lot of fun driving it back to California from Michigan. I ran into a few critics out here in Cali that were saying i was stupid for putting the miles on it right away. But I enjoyed breaking it in and getting used to how it drives. Well the people that were saying that were dealers I did not buy the car from out here because they wanted $5,000 - $15,000 over list price.

I will keep a look out for you photos, I am interested in seeing how the car will look with all black rims.

Have a good one,
Tim