View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
TexasCamaroChick09

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Hmmm...lots of questions there. Your car has it's own phone and number (your dealer probably mentioned it and you had a chance to buy extra minutes etc.) Sounds like you are using the car phone and not your cell. Use the phone button on the steering wheel to make bluetooth calls. The system will anounce the phone you are using when it dials.

You say "I usually turn it off"... are you turning bluetooth off or the phone off. Either way it won't work. Just leave the bluetooth setting on your phone to on all the time. When you get in the car you will automatically be connected and probably completely forget about it until your car starts ringing...

I love this feature and will never own another car without it...

Hmm.. thanks maybe I am using it the wrong way. I havent ever used the controls on the steering wheel except to end and answer that one call I got. Usually when I am making a call I use the phone button on the radio cluster. Is that the wrong way to do it? Does that cost extra? I had no idea there was two ways of using the phone in the car. The car phone and my cell phone (bluetooth) I'm going out to try the bluetooth right now. Lol..

As for staying connected I usually just turn the bluetooth off not my phone. The only time I use it is to transfer data, songs etc.. from my phone to another. I had a pretty good idea the bluetooth wouldnt work though unless you stayed connected so from now on I will leave it on. Thanks for clearing things up for me.
3800 = Produced:7/1/2009 VIN#2G1FB1EV5A9124828
4200 = Shipped:7/15/2009
5000 = Delivered To Dealer:7/29/2009
6000 = Delivered To Customer 7/29/2009

"Living the Dream"! Lovin my Maro
TexasCamaroChick09 is offline   Reply With Quote