View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 05:08 AM   #242
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
sorry all -- I could only get to page 6 -- and it's 1:17am -- will try to get to the rest later this week!

Keep the faith!

(and sorry if I sound a bit 'flip' with some of you -- but I'm quite tired after a long week thusfar!)

(but I STILL can't get the smile off my face after yesterday's event at Royal Oak!)

Scott, nothing personal here, but I think I speak for many when I say the California presentation Sheryl put on was far more interesting and informative than the 2 Ed's dissertation on how great Chevy is as a brand. It's almost as if they forgot there was a real Camaro in the room.

To be honest, I was expecting a little more pomp and cirmcumstance.....

A full scale presentation at the Cobo. Two big video screens showing the history of the Camaro before the unveiling, put to some great classic rock tunes.

And the car, being driven by any one of you (Bob Lutz gets to drive too many of the unveiled cars, you guys deserve a little spotlight), comes crashing through a sheet of glass and on to the stage.

Instead we get some hum drum garage (yes, I know the garage has history, but it looked like my Grandparent's garage) and the 2 Eds with lots of blah blah blah not related to the Camaro.

Come on. I know you guys can do alot better.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote