View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 08:36 PM   #274
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Good point but do you think they would have gotten the green light in todays market with todays GM and all the challenges it faces?
well depends on what Z28 means to you. if you're talking about a high horsepower car with a supercharger. . .maybe. they already have the LSA and LS9. wouldn't take much to put them in a camaro.

If you go back to what a Z28 was back in the day before it was truely watered down, a road race prepped camaro that had a 302 ci motor and a beefed up suspension, then still maybe.

Now there's a better chance of the supercharged camaro then what I believe would be a better choice for a Z28. The reason I say this the majority of people that want the Z28 are screaming for a supercharged camaro. so it would make it more profitable for GM to make that then what I want.

just try not to be so negative torwards the possibility of a Z28. no one has confirmed or denied it there is one being built. so it's all about perspective.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote