View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #263
JTinFL

Drives: Fast ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls2 bait View Post
Looking good guys. It was nice to see it in person. Sounded fast Now get her to the track and put the e.t. to match those dyno numbers! Any idea when you guys are going to take it out Tom?
Hey man! Nice to see you on here. Unfortunately our play time was over with the short term shop car and we had to return it to its owner with new tires on it. Many thanks to the unnamed person who helped us develop this kit. We should be purchasing a new shop car here very soon though so we can keep playing around and bring some new parts out.

Be careful with that built LS and HUGE shot of nitrous. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesboost View Post
couple quickies as i was drooling over this picture....i dont see the ac lines? did you guys delete the ac or do something custom? and do you have a better picture of the areas behind the headlights? looks like it would be really close if not completely loose the washer and coolant reseviors? i dont care about the washer but the coolant one i wanna make sure i have

when can we expect some undercarriage shots? i wanna see more!!!
Hey there, the kit comes with new AC lines that bolt right up and redirect the AC. The washer and coolant reservoir will both be moved. The coolant will be replaced with a nice polished aluminum reservoir mounted right behind that 4 inch polished pipe. The windshield washer will be mounted nicely up behind the front grill where you cant really see it.