racer778
Camaro Sold

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
ADM Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Hey Guys

Joe slipped in today for a couple upgrades....the rest is history

His pre dyno was Magnacharger with 3.8 pulley and Magnasun can tune.

His after was a Magnacharger with 3.6 pulley,ARH 2" Headers and cats,Magnaflow 16483 3" Exhaust,Kenne Bell Boosta pump,New Belt,ADM Tune,T-Shirts,Stickers

Video -

The Guys at ADM Performance do quality work and are great people to do business with. Had a fun time at the shop and learned quite a bit while I was there. i can not say enough about Andy and Pat and the way you are treated there. I WILL BE BACK!! for more upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by footbalosu52 View Post
i dont like it... it takes away the point of having a camaro by doing all that body work
The point is I bought it and wanted to put MY on touches to the car, that's the POINT. thanks for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfansince73 View Post
What brackets did you buy to mount the parts of the engine cover back on? Or did I miss that part? I had showstopper fabricate my eng covers and brackets. the brackets do need some work and I have already informed them. I'm sure they will get it taken care of.

Oh BTW, badass looking car!!!! I bet that SR-71 was even drooling.

I'm hoping by the time I'm done with mine, not sure that will ever happen, people will refer to my car as "that Camaro" instead of just "another Camaro". You are already there!!
Thank you it means alot that the car is appreciated by other people as well.

Here are a few pics of the exhaust American Racing headers and Magnaflow Exhaust.
Attached Images

racer778 is offline   Reply With Quote