View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
MaurizioB

Drives: car
Information needed Please

Im reposting this from Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

"Hi everyone,

I graduated college and been working for 6 months now... So i can say i could FINALLY afford the camaro. I visited a dealership 2 months ago looking for prices and such and got an estimated payment of $350 for lease, 2k down, 39 months, 2013 Camaro 2LT, automatic. The sales guy told me that with my credit score of 700+ this should come down and since i want manual trans that the price would also drop.

I am wondering if any of you could provide me with some numbers on payments, suggestions on leasing or buying, or any other information you can provide for me.

PS: I would love the SS but as a current civic owner i feel that would be too much of a drastic change and the payment would be overwhelming. So, I would love to start with the V6 model, manual trans, minimum of the 1LT trim. I also dont have any intentions on making big modifications to the car and my yearly mileage shouldnt go past 15k. I would also love to lease so i can get the 6th gen when it comes out

Thanks for your time!!! "

Maybe since im in the Sunrise/Plantation/Pembroke Pines area, someone local can give me some advice on the dealerships around.

I was looking to getting a good deal on a 2013 1LT (manual trans.) but after serching some dealers (autonation pembroke pines and sawgrass) inventories there is only a few 2LT's left. I am wondering if anyone has any personal experiences with leases and prices that can help me with $$ numbers to get an awesome deal.

Thanks again!
MaurizioB is offline   Reply With Quote