Thread: Socal BS Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #25249
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Really?...lol...Can't be any worse than yours being voided after tomorrow...lol...

Hey, Rick...as far as your "tune"....any consideration or whatever on this "factory torque-management" getting tuned out...wondering what that's all about...
True. But one I will not mention(big brother may be listening...lol) and others are mod friendly and they love the Camaro family.
Anything you do from auto x to racing can void your" Malibu" based warranty..lol. My exhaust and shock coverage is already toast if it came down to it.
The torque maangement is more for the auto cars but we have a little of it.Protects the trans and diff from the shock so they go the 100000 miles for the warranty, but the trans and diff are strong, alleged till you hit 500 rear wheel hp. It gets reduced to allow more torque to the diff, but Need to talk to Mike more about it, if its not a big help for a stick car I wont touch it.More woried about the smog end of it in 4 years as to what they will see as all functions must be operating or change back to the stock tune.
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote