View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #22
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
I'm looking into the 650 RWHP and have talked with Hennessey, and Linkenfelter. You can go to their web sites, they have all the add-ons and pricing if they install. Looking at $20K min. I also talked with a company in the Chicago area and they'll be coming out soon with a turbo kit that sounds awesome. If you send the vehicle to one of the two noted above, make sure you discuss transporting your baby. Another costly adventure.
i have found Nickey and Speed Inc in the Chicago area. i have no clue what Speed Inc has to offer, but i think Nickey is like a Hennessey....

if i'm gonna transport, it's going to Jannetty Racing.......period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xchamp View Post
Does any one know what the stick trans and diff can take on the street ?
rumor has it over 700hp as is stock.........but the whole output shaft issue makes me wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark-HD View Post
You can't go wrong with a Magnacharger. I have the same car. Car drives like stock until I push past 2400-2500 rpm. Then all hell breaks loose. I went with ordering the kit and having it done locally with the stock magnuson tune. It runs great.
this is what i'll do if i ever get a S/C. if i'm not mistaken the maggie is 100% spooled at 2000rpm while the others are gradule over the entire rpm range.

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote