Thread: Z28 Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #39
thePill
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 Mustang GT Premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
Something tells me we will see the Z28 in earl July and not even know it, well accept for the fact we have seen it before.
I think that a February 2013 release would be a better route. GM is releasing the ZL1 next February and surely will be releasing another limited edition Synergy Camaro in May 2012 that leaves a nice little gap come February. The main reason they want to release their performance models at the end of Winter (or mid-model year) is because it gives GM enough time to get the car into consumers hands right before the racing season starts. This is why Ford usually starts the new model year from January to April. It allows those who are racing to start the new season with a brand new car.

I am also expecting Camaro sales to be pretty burnt out by then so a new exciting model will be good to turn some attention towards the Camaro at that time. Don't forget the 2014 Mustang III spy photos and info will be popping up around that time so a Z28 announcement would pretty much be the only thing GM has left in their arsenal to fight back by then.
thePill is offline   Reply With Quote