View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #14
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
Man this statement is starting to bug me. I told the guys i work with im highly considering the v6 camaro as i think its an amazing motor with 305hp. They say something like dude thats a chick car your settling get a real camaro and a v8 From my perspective people gota understand i grew up in the 80's when the 5.0 litre mustang was king with 225 or so hp. I mean where else can u get this much car with 305 hp and 29 mpg thats amazing imo. My drag racing days are long over and no way in hell im racing some ricer clown just to see who's the bigger man on the streets and take out some soccer mom in her mini van with her 3 kids. Load up a 2LT RS thats one hell of car for a daily driver.Correct me if im wrong but wasnt a lot of the muscle cars of the 60's early 70's under or close to 300 hp? My 99 grand am v6 is around 180ish hp and has tons of pick up to get around town and to pass on the highway. Anyone else getting these kind of statements from your v6 camaro as i sure am?

I'm with you on everything you just said my friend... Tell em buzz off, they are just honestly jealous. You are buying a piece of american history best suited to your lifestyle and economic standards. I am having the same thing going around. 'OH, it's not a Super Sport(SS), it's not a real Camaro...' or 'Your not getting the top of the line!?!?'... All I wanna say is 'mother fudger, I AM GETTING ONE, are you?!?! No, right?!?! Or I just wanna scream 'Your 3 series will never compare, in anyway!'... I am getting the most upgraded model of the v6 2LT/RS/AUTO the most expensive of that genre. That's what I feel is most reasonable for the price and the best economical decesion...

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote