View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #28
honor first
MURICA!

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE
Hola everyone, done a few things to the car without updating on here.

Got the exhaust set up to how I want it for now. Video can be seen here:

Setup:

Stainless Power 1 7/8" long tube headers
Stainless Power High flow cats
Factory Resonators
Badlanz HPE electric cutouts before mufflers

No tune, and electric cutouts are not wired up yet, as you can see in the video.

I have a CEL on due to no tune (trying to maintain warranty), but I have Vibrant O2 spacers I will put on when I go under to re-tighten everything that supposedly work every time.

Purchased from Juiced Motorsports. Unbeatable holiday sale they had, very fast shipping.

Initial thoughts:
The sound is perfect. As you can hear when the camera is walked up to the idling car, it is absolutely beastly sounding. Perfect because at cruising speeds, cruise control on the highway, etc, it sounds just like an aggressive exhaust or electric cutouts. I do 70 miles a day commuting, 69 of which are on the highway, so this was important. But when you get on it slightly, it sounds great around town. But getting on it hard is amazing. Can't even describe it; will try to get some outside and in the cabin videos up soon. Just messed around with a new 5.0 GT of my friend on the highway, and running the car up to near redline in each gear is a pure symphony. Highly recommended setup.
I do not have the cutouts wired up yet to know how it will sound with cutouts closed, which will make it a stock cat-back system.

Will get some driving and flyby videos up soon.
AFE Intake, Stainless Power Headers + HFC, BadlanzHPE Electric Cutouts. 315/275 Nittos, Wheels. Debadged, Cosmetic Mods, Sound System, More

Last edited by honor first; 01-05-2014 at 03:52 PM.
honor first is offline   Reply With Quote