View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 07:51 PM   #28
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
I'll echo V6's sentiments re the RX kit. I bought one about the same time he did. It wasn't a kit. It was some parts and sketchy instructions. And then a futile exercise in making it fit and trying to make it all work. Very intrusive on your OEM parts due to the amount of hacking cutting tinkering. My car never ran well with that junk on my car. By comparison IPF's kit was well sorted leaves a very small footprint on the OEM design of the car. That way if you ever have to remove it, nobody would know it was ever there. I've had mine on my car for 19 mos now.

Don't get RX'd™
I have never had the car dyno'd so I don't have any numbers nor have I had it to the track since I put this kit on so I don't have any numbers for that either.
Unofficially I can tell you that a stock SS or 5.0 or even a stock C6 will get walked on a freeway pull. Messed with a modded WRX STi this morning thinking I'd prolly get walked. I was thrilled to be wrong. He told me he could tell I was running a bit rich but was very complimentary. Overall I'm pretty happy with it.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote