View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 03:31 AM   #1
kagenish

Drives: Black 2SS(Coming Soon)
The Beginning of a Long Journey!!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm a new member and this week start a new and long journey for me because I'm planning to get the new camaro next year. I know is to soon for me to start posting threads, I think is a good enough journey to share with my fellow Camaro fan.

I have a couple of question about the Camaro, I know which model I want which is the SS. what is the differences between the SS and the SS. I will be adding the RS package. I'll like see some picture's that show the differences if you guess are able to. I love to see everyone showing me what they have done to their car which i seen some really beautiful Camaro's in this website.

The reason why this is a long journey for me is because I'm going to be saving money starting in March(b-day month) to be able buy the car. plus this is a great way for me to get some credit cards payed off, boost my credit score. I'll post picture's of my car the day i get it because is going to be a special day from me.

please post picture's and links to places were I'll be able to get parts for the Camaro!!!
kagenish is offline   Reply With Quote