View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #35
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx18 View Post
You guys are my hero. I'm almost done doing mods somewhat like your cars mods lol. well ish.... Have almost all the same mods Looking into rims and tires now, camber plates, and the tow hook. Before I go back to the road course in October.
We appreciate it!! I haven't been in this thread for a minute!!! The tow hook is a very important mod considering the lack of a hooking point up front! What mods have you done to your Camaro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheaplabor View Post
I just bought a set of forgelines the same model and size as yours, and have the stock 285 front rubber from a zl1. Do you have any rubbing issues on the front with the 1" drop and the 285's? Awesome vid and cars btw, I think yours is the only gen5 with Gw3's at least for another week or so.... Could you pm me a price on some recommended springs to achieve the same drop? ....thx. I'm in Canada so shipping to T1S-0E8
Nice! I don't have any rubbing issues until I try to run 2.5* of negative camber.. Then I have to use a spacer to push the top of the tire out a little. The trick is to get the correct off-sets. I've got the Pfadt Gen II coilovers on my Camaro currently and I have a set of 100% refurbished Gen II's for sale if you're still in the market!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
Pfadt gen 2 coilovers.

Quote:
Anything new to report?
I've changed so many things the last few months!!! I will post up pictures in a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Jordan now I know how you tore up the Camaro cross
I appreciate it!! It was a great time and good hanging with you!

Quote:
well tell us about how you tore it up and how this car is doing?
The car is AWESOME and ready for Camaro5 Fest V!!! Stay tuned for the update coming shortly!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote