View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
OrangeFury
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 IOM 1LT, 1974 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Have to agree with you on this one Fury. Something about that silver or polished look coming out from that black rear valance does something for the look, the bigger the better. I too have the flowmaster exhaust and I were to do anything it would be to keep the same diameter of the tips but find some that aren't rolled like the Flowmaster tips but thin walled like stock so I don't have to keep wiping those puppies out from the moisture smut that comes out. These cars emit a lot of water vapor out the exhaust which is common. I love the tips I have now but I'm somewhat OCD and find myself wiping them out all the time. If they were then lined like stock in it would be a non-issue, same with black.

I'm really glad you replied...I have the Flowmaster AT, as well, and absolutely love the look of the 4in rolled tips, too.

I also consider myself to go a little overboard on trying to keep them clean. Wondering what you use to clean the soit that deposits around the lip? I always wipe everything out w/ a clean rag because I'm not sure what product to use and didn't want to risk damaging the finish.
OrangeFury is offline   Reply With Quote