Thread: Opti-Coat
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #13
hot_rod

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-Techt View Post
16 months with Opti-Coat on my car(1/2 of it) so far! Keep in mind I'm washing with Dawn dish detergent weekly(letting it dry on the surface in full sun), monthly harsh touchless washes, hot s. Florida sun(not parked in garage), car runs for 8 hrs per day 5 days a week and nothing has affected the properties of the coating. I use this on all my cars and have used it on dozens of my client's vehicles with equal success. If you're serious about protecting your paint it gets no better. A true sacrifial barrier for your paint. Plus, it's probably the easiest product I've ever used.

Here's a thread on Autopia where I've documented the results: http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-det...st-review.html
WOW!

Hello David.

I am a lurker on Autopia and have read your posts there for a long time. Needless to say, I have learned a great deal from your posts and look forward to seeing/reading your posts here.

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Unknown
hot_rod is offline   Reply With Quote